Oil bottle PET preform is a plastic preform specially designed for the manufacture of oil bottles. PET preforms are commonly used in the packaging industry as an economical and lightweight alternative to traditional glass bottles.
PET preforms are produced by injection molding, where molten plastic is injected into a preform mold to create a specific shape and size. These preforms are then transported to a blow molding machine where they are heated and blown into the final bottle shape.
Oil bottle PET preforms are usually of a specific design and size to meet the requirements of the oil packaging industry. They can be produced in different colors and sizes according to the needs of the manufacturer.
Once the PET preform is blown into an oil bottle, it can be filled with oil, sealed, and shipped to retailers for distribution to consumers. PET is a recyclable plastic, so oil bottle PET preforms and bottles can be recycled, reducing environmental waste.
1. PET resin preparation: The first step in the production of PET preforms is the preparation of raw materials. PET resin pellets are usually used as raw materials and need to be dried to remove moisture before processing.
2. Injection Molding: The PET resin pellets are then fed into an injection molding machine, which melts the plastic and injects it into the preform mold. Molds are designed to make preforms of a specific shape and size.
3. Cooling: After the plastic is injected into the mold, it needs to be cooled and solidified. The mold is usually cooled with water to speed up the cooling process.
4. Ejection: After the preform is cooled and solidified, it is ejected from the mold. The preform is still in its final shape, but it is not yet a bottle.
5. Trimming: Preforms may require trimming to remove any excess plastic or flash that was present during the injection molding process.
6. Inspection: The preform is then inspected for quality control to ensure it meets the manufacturer's specifications.
7. Storage: The preform is then stored until it is ready to be transported to the blow molding machine for further processing.
Overall, the production process for PET preforms for oil bottles involves melting plastic resin, injecting it into molds, cooling and curing the plastic, trimming and inspecting the preforms, and then storing them until ready for blow molding.
Oil bottle PET preforms are available in various sizes depending on the manufacturer's requirements and intended application. However, some common sizes of PET preforms for oil bottles are:
28mm Bottle Neck: This size is the standard size for most oil bottles and is used for bottles with a capacity of 250ml to 2 liters.
30mm Bottle Neck: This size is typically used for larger oil bottles with a capacity of 3 liters or more.
38mm Bottle Neck: This size is for extra large oil bottles with a capacity of 5 liters or more.
It is important to note that these dimensions are not fixed and may vary depending on the specific needs of the manufacturer. In addition, oil bottle PET preforms are available in various shapes and designs, such as round, oval, and square, with different thread finishes to fit different types of caps.