The purpose of the process condition adjustment is to m […]
The purpose of the process condition adjustment is to make the product wall thickness as uniform as possible and to reduce the material weight as much as possible (to reduce material consumption) on the basis of meeting the requirements of the smaller wall thickness of the PET preform. A reasonable method of sett process parameters is to combine experience of numerical analysis techniques. The basic process is:
1. Using the established computer models to simulate the state of blow molding, blanking, and clamping plates;
2. Enter the parameters affecting the wall thickness distribution of the parison at each stage;
3. Analyze the obtained simulation results, and show through computer simulation which parts of the wall thickness are not up to the requirements, and which parts are thick and thick;
4. Using manual experience, adjust the input parameters, repeat the process of 1~3 to ensure that the wall thickness of each part of the product is reduced as much as possible under the premise of achieving a small wall thickness.
5. Analyze and compare the results of multiple processes plan to determine the optimized process parameters. Stretch to blow molding, also known as biaxially oriented blow molding, is a method of axially stretching a parison by mechanical means in a high elastic state of a polymer, and radially inflating (stretching) the parison with compressed air to form a packaging container... Stretch to blow molding has an one-step and two-step method.
Please leave your Email or phone nomber, so we can contact you as soon as possible.